Boyer provides a wide range of electrical services from jobs as small as a few thousand dollars to major multimillion dollar contracts like the duct bank installation for Centerpoint Energy along Interstate-10 in Houston.
The following represent a portion of the electrical services we offer at Boyer:
- Low, medium and high voltage distribution systems
- Process controls, including digital and analog telemetry systems for remote plant operation
- Power generation, paralleling multiple generators
- Air field lighting and signage
- Fiber optics and duct bank installations. Includes design build for heat tracing systems.
No matter how big or small, please feel free to call us about your next electrical project.
See All Projects
Buffalo Bayou Hike & Bike Trail Bagby to Sabine
Eastwater Plants 1 & 2 HSPS Switchgear Improvements