Boyer, Inc. (Boyer) is committed to ethical conduct in our business practices. Since the firm’s founding in 1986, we have always upheld a policy to conduct all business in a lawful and ethical manner.
The standards of conduct set forth in Boyer’s code of ethics (code) reflect the firm’s core values of excellence, initiative, shared commitment, integrity, and teamwork. These core values are demonstrated in Boyer’s interactions with our clients, employees, shareholders, subcontractors, vendors, and the communities in which we work.
Since the firm’s founding in 1986, we have always upheld a policy to conduct all business in a lawful and ethical manner.
STATEMENT OF COMMITMENT
These commitments form the basis for Boyer’s code of ethics:
- Clients – Our relationships with our clients will be conducted with good will and respect that will facilitate the successful fulfillment of services to all our clients.
- Employees - The firm will endeavor to treat all of our employees fairly and equitable, to provide a safe working environment, and to foster diversity within the organization.
- Shareholders – The firm will maintain high ethical standards while pursuing growth in revenues and a level of profitability that will enable our shareholders to achieve a fair rate of return on their investment.
- Subcontractors and Vendors - The firm will strive to develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with subcontractors and vendors based on their capability to provide quality products and dependable service at prices that contribute to the firm’s competitiveness within the marketplace.
- Community – The firm is committed to responsible corporate citizenship.
Click Here to View the Full Code of Ethics